- At Saral, we only use Ashwagandha root to make our own Ashwagandha extract, as the root is more potent than any other part of the plant — and our goal is to provide optimal benefits.
- The ingredients used in this product is Ashwagandha root extract 4:1, each capsule contains 500 mgs of Ashwagandha root extract equivalent to 2000 mgs of dried herb.
- Our Ashwagandha is made with vegetable capsules which are hypo-allergenic, kosher, and halal certified.
- This product is manufactured in Canada in a facility which is Health Canada site licensed, certified with the current good manufacturing practice regulations cGMP and FDA registered.
- The ingredients used in manufacturing this product are certified with Halal, Gluten Free and Non GMO.
- The ingredients used in this product are manufactured at a facility which is certified with Food Safety System Certification 22000, Food Safety Standard Act, GMP, Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 and the NSF GMP registration requirement FSMA and cGMP.
Ashwagandha root extract 4:1, each capsule contains 500 mgs of Ashwagandha root extract equivalent to 2000 mgs of dried herb.
Direction for use:
Take one capsule twice a day an hour after meals.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to balance Vata aggravated issues, like stress, anxiety, insomnia, to improve memory, cognition, and to enhance the nervous system.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana as a means to support and enhance general well-being, improve immunity and strength, for sexual health, anti-aging, and as an adaptogen.
Cautions and warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.